Most nursing pillows provide a surface for you to place your baby on top of while breastfeeding, and then you have to hold your baby in place so you don't lose that precious latch! What's different about the Blessed Nest Nesting Pillow is that the filling allows you to get your baby into the proper position, and then it conforms to baby's body and its weight helps it to stay put. The miracle of buckwheat hulls is that they not only move around like a bean-bag, but they are shaped like little pyramids that interlock together like puzzle pieces so it gives stable support whatever size, shape or position you are in (and wherever you're sitting!).
- removable & washable slip cover
- organic materials are ideal for even the most sensitive babies
- materials are never treated with pesticides or chemicals of any kind
- quarter moon-shape provides the perfect support "nest" for nursing babies
- unique filling conforms to baby's and mother's bodies, similar to a bean-bag
- simply reposition the interior filling to achieve and maintain the ideal nursing position
- the most comfortable nursing pillow available for mothers and babies of all sizes!
- removable & machine washable slip cover is made of 100% organic cotton French terry and Harmony Art Fabric's 300 thread count, 100% organic cotton sateen print, Eyes of the World in Yellow
- the insert pillow is made of 100% organic cotton canvas, and filled with organic buckwheat hulls; canvas pillow can be spot cleaned and thrown in the dryer for 15 minutes to keep it sanitized
size & measurements:
- Nesting Pillow measures approximately 26"x16"x5"
- weight: 5 1/2 lbs
To clean the insert of your Nesting Pillow or Nest Egg, spot clean the fabric with soapy water or vinegar (which is great for neutralizing odor, especially if it's from urine) then throw it in the dryer with a slightly damp towel (adding a bit of essential oil or a dryer sheet is nice, too) and tumble on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Just make sure you don't saturate it or immerse it in water, or the buckwheat hulls end up like oatmeal (you don't want to learn this one the hard way).
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability. This product is a final sale.*