Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the doll's features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
Louise - Robin's Egg Blue Linen Dress
- Louise, a human girl, loves to explore the forest by herself. Whenever she visits the Hazel Village animals by their wild pond, they do crafts together and make up stories. Which just goes to show, you never know what you will discover if you pay attention.
- Louise is made of organic cotton jersey. She is 14 inches tall, sized to share clothes with all the other Hazel Village animals. Her face and toes are hand embroidered with cotton thread. Her cheeks are a little bit pink. Her pigtails are made of brown fabric, and they are fun to braid and tie with ribbons.
- Louise comes wearing an egg blue linen dress with a velcro closure in the back. If Louise or her clothes get dirty, you can hand wash and air dry them.
- We worked hard to make a doll that would be safe and snuggly for babies, but fun for older kids too. Louise is baby-safe as long as she isn't wearing any small items like shoes or crowns. And of course, Louise can share clothes with all the other Hazel Village animals.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 15 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*