Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
Nicholas likes to be prepared. For instance, what if he is up in the Far Meadow, and he finds a good harvest of acorns but he has no wagon to carry them? That is why his wagon is always bumping along behind him. He says it's worth the extra effort. Plus it is shiny.
- Nicholas is made from tan organic cotton fleece. His ears are lined with natural cotton muslin. His face is hand-stitched with cotton thread.
- Nicholas is wearing an adorable organic cotton tailcoat that snaps closed in the front, striped pants that stretch to pull on, and a dapper bonnet that ties under the chin.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 15 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*