Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
- Jeremy Owl loves to paint portraits of his friends. Usually instead of paper he uses smooth pieces of bark or wood. He can see his work long into the evening because he has superb night vision. He says his favourite colour is gray, but if you have a different favourite colour he will use it your portrait.
- Jeremy is about 14" tall. He is made of gray organic cotton fleece, with natural wing tips and face, and green legs and beak. He is stuffed with washable polyfill, so he can be hand washed and air dried if he gets dirty. His eyes are embroidered with cotton embroidery floss.
- Jeremy comes wearing a bracken green romper and a striped organic cotton balaclava. The romper closes in back with velcro. Jeremy can share clothes with the other Hazel Village animals, many of whom are very eager to try his balaclava.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 14 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*