Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
- Lucy Owl has developed a regimen of morning exercises that increase upper body strength. Every morning, she does them in the meadow in front of her house. She wants to set a good example for the other animals, because she thinks they're a little spindly. They are not too interested, even though she tells them the better their upper body strength, the better the foraging.
- Lucy is made of gray organic cotton fleece, with natural wing tips and face. Her legs and beak are green organic cotton jersey. She is stuffed with washable polyfill, so she can be hand washed and air dried if she gets dirty. Her eyes are embroidered with cotton embroidery floss. She measures about 14".
- Lucy comes wearing a gorgeous white dress and a mist blue cardigan. Her outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade clothes - she looks great in many different outfits, although shoes and socks don't fit her so well because her feet are a different shape. But her wings fit into sleeves surprisingly well.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 14 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*