Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
- Meet Oliver, who likes to practice accordion after breakfast. He says he's been playing for about two and a half years, so he's getting pretty good. Now that Ella Toad is learning the recorder, they want to play duets together. They're practicing "The Eensy Weensy Spider," which they hope to play at Emma Rabbit's next tea party. It still needs practice however.
- Oliver is made of a grey organic cotton fleece. He's about 14" tall. His eyes and nose are hand stitched with cotton thread. He is stuffed with polyfill, so you can hand wash him and he will air dry.
- Oliver is dressed in his engineer's outfit, lightweight blue cotton long-sleeve shirt with velcro closure in front, stripe cropped pants with allowance in the back for his tail, with a patterned bandana.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 15 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*