Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
Phoebe the Fawn
- As twilight falls on Hazel Village and the crickets of evening begin to chirp, the animal friends meet Phoebe the Fawn in the field for orchestra practice. Phoebe is the Village Orchestra conductor and concert master. She says her instrument is the pan flute, which never goes flat, and which an industrious animal can play even if she has hooves.
- Phoebe is made of organic cotton fleece in a lovely shade of caramel brown. She measures 14" tall. Her hooves are made of dark brown organic cotton knit, and her tail is natural organic fleece. Her face and the spots on her back are hand embroidered with cotton thread. She is stuffed with washable polyfill.
- Phoebe is wearing a Cornflower blouse, Night Meadow skirt (a Liberty of London print!), and a bonnet.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 14 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*