Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
Reginald Fox in Shorts and Scarf
- Reginald is a creature of habit: Every morning he tends his market garden. He has a shiny blue watering can, and a shiny red bucket for any slugs he finds. When he is done for the day he carries the slug bucket to the forest edge, and lets his slug friends go. After lunch, he rows his boat into the pond and drops anchor in a shady spot, where he naps and thinks about his novel.
- Reginald is made of orange organic cotton fleece, with a soft flannel texture. His nose and the tip of his tail are white. He is stuffed with washable polyfill. His face is hand-stitched with cotton embroidery thread. He measures 15" tall.
- Reginald is wearing a soft turquoise and red scarf for those cold days, along with tan cotton pants. It's all organic cotton and perfect for working outside. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, Reginald's outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade.
- Reginald can be hand-washed. He will spend time with anyone. He is interested in all new experiences and will consider using them in his fiction.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 15 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*