Greetings, friends! Welcome to Hazel Village - where we, the creatures great and small, do industrious projects together and make each other presents. Each Hazel Village Woodland Animal Doll is handmade from organic cotton, ready to become a lifelong friend. Because the animals' features are hand stitched, they are soft and safe for babies. And with many beautiful dress-up outfits to share, they're fun for big kids, too!
Zoe Rabbit - Clover Pink Jacket and Navy Linen Dress
- Zoe is converting part of the stream bank into a rock garden. It is slimy work, she says, but somebody's got to do it. Possibly. Yesterday she saw two beautiful orange newts.
- She is made of brown organic cotton fleece, with a natural organic fleece face and tail. Her ears are lined with pink and white striped cotton. She measures 16" from ear to toe. She is stuffed with washable polyfill. Her eyes and nose are hand-stitched with cotton embroidery floss.
- Zoe comes wearing a soft "clover pink" organic cotton jacket and a navy linen dress. Zoe's outfit is removable so she can share and trade clothes with all the Hazel Village animals.
- We recommend spot cleaning, or hand wash cool and air dry.
- Zoe is excited to contemplate your houseplants and household wildlife.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece exterior with hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
- handmade in India
- measures about 15 inches from ear to toe
- hand washing is recommended
- removable clothes - so your animals can share and trade
- safe for all ages! Please be sure to remove any loose doll clothes (like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves) before leaving a Hazel village friend with a small baby
If your Hazel Village friend gets a little grubby, we recommend the following:
- first, try spot cleaning with a sponge; if that's not enough, try hand washing in hot soapy water
- rinse well, squeeze all the water out, and air dry
- if necessary, you can wash your animal in the machine on the most gentle cycle; we suggest dressing it in one of our rompers, to protect their necks and extremities, then placing it in a delicates bag before it takes the plunge
- you can machine dry it on low, but be careful - the stuffing may clump
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in-store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*