The cozy, fleece-lined Jan & Jul Insulated Rain Jacket is a versatile outdoor gear item for fall, winter and spring. It is breathable and comfortable for everyday use, fully waterproof for raining days, and warm and cozy on chilly days.
Mom designed and kids approved in Vancouver BC, Canada where we have long cold rainy winters. This rain coat is thoughtfully designed with these features to keep little ones warm and dry.
This outwear is generously sized, yet it is not baggy. It is so comfortable that your child will want to wear it every day, rain or shine! We are so excited to get your little ones ready for puddle jumping, nature walks and the mountain trails.
- waterproof: with Bionic-Finish technology from Germany
- windproof, soil repellent, breathable
- PVC & fluorine free
- fully lined with warm and soft fleece, even inside the pockets
- the thoughtfully designed stay-on hood has a brim to keep the rain away from the face, plus the hood size is adjustable for different head sizes
- safety reflective strips at the front, hood and back
- elasticized wrist straps keep out the rain and form a better fit for different arm lengths