Elegant yet comfortable, the Lorena Canals Washable Azteca Rug harkens from the oldest art to the current trends. The Natural Aztec collection will add a vintage touch to any corner, and is handmade from 100% cotton and machine washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity). Its pastel tones are perfect for the living room, dining room or bedroom, as well as children's rooms, for boys and girls alike. In addition to its ethnic motifs, the pompoms on two sides of the rug give a unique, original style with loads of personality. Handmade by artisans, it is safe since natural dyes were used, and light since it is made of cotton.
- machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine
- handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans
- eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes
- light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition
- easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room
- made from 100% cotton
- this is a handmade product, taking care of every detail, however every rug is unique and different (there may be minor variations in colour and shape and this is not a defect)
- this product meets all the quality and safety standards for children
- the product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates
- environmentally responsible: non toxic and non-polluting dyes have been used
- handmade in India
- size: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
washing & care:
- wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum
- use a soft cycle without bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- avoid continuous exposure to the sun
- do not worry if fluff appears; it is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and use a vacuum cleaner regularly
- if you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors - never pull it
*This item is a final sale.