Parasol Plush Diapers for babies are designed for ultimate comfort. The luxuriously soft top sheet, combined with a thinner and thoughtful features, means babies feel at home no matter where they are in the world. The absorbent material is wood pulp sourced from certified sustainably managed forests. Parasol eco-conscious diapers are not rough and bulky but soft and comforting for baby.
Capturing the whimsy and wonder of childhood. The Discover collection features hand-painted designs from artist Ashley Goldberg - as bright and vivid as parenthood itself.
Luxuriously Soft Top Sheet
Compare the feel of a Parasol diaper to your current diaper and you'll see what they're talking about. This is the softness your baby deserves.
Eco-Conscious and Baby Safe
Parasol diapers use fluff pulp harvested from sustainably managed forests - they are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free, lotion-free, latex-free, and free of lead and heavy metals.
Superior Absorbency Without the Bulk
Parasol diapers go through rigorous performance testing so you can trust your diapers are highly absorbent, effective and comfortable for your baby - one diaper for both day and night use.
Gentle, latex-free and hygiene-grade elastic keeps a comfortable fit around your little one. It's also high rise and full back coverage. Good for overnight use.
Keeps your baby's skin drier and happier. Safe and lead-free inks capture the beautiful, hand-painted brush strokes of artist Ashley Goldberg.
- free of lotions
- free of chlorine, lead, and heavy metals
- made in Czech Republic
# PER PACK
- Polypropylene non-woven, Super-absorbent Polymer (Sodium Polyacrylate), Wood Pulp (chlorine-free), Polyethylene Film, Latex-free Hygiene-grade Elastic, Hook and Loop (Velcro) Closing Tabs
- Nordic Swan Eco Label
- PETA Cruelty Free and Vegan
- PEFC Forest Sustainability
- IFS HPC & Safety of Diaper Manufacturer
- SZU National Institution of Health
- TUV Inspection of Diaper Manufacturer
*This product is a final sale.*