With the PeapodMats Waterproof PeapodMat, there's no more tucking in other mattress protectors or stripping sheets. When wet, simply remove it off your top sheet and just use a regular wash and dry cycle! On the go? Pack it up and take it with you.
PeapodMats lie flat ON TOP of sheets with a grippy material underneath that allows the mat to remain stationary and in-place WITHOUT flaps, straps or Velcro. This means there is no need to tuck or wrap the mat around the mattress or mattress corners. With the design of the PeapodMat, not only does it remain stationary, but will stay flat without bunching or gathering. This provides a comfortable and protected sleep throughout the night.
cold and flu mattress cover
naked tummy-time mat
diaper change pad
post-surgical recovery bed liner
- size: 1.5' x 1.5' (.45m x .45m)
- top layer: breathable terry cotton; grid stitched to prevent bunching
- middle layer: polyester liner to absorb and disperse moisture
- bottom layer: brushed polyester to grip surfaces; coated with breathable TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) waterproofing
- machine wash and dry on regular cycles
- not recommended for use with fabric softeners, dryer sheets, dryer balls or regular use of vinegar or oxyclean-these products are known to reduce the quality of waterproofing
*This product is a final sale item. Don't see what you're looking for online? Please note that product availability will vary by store location, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*
As seen on CBC's Dragons' Den