Named for its function, the PATpat is a pacifier and teether all in one! Perfect for babies newborn and up, the multifunctional Ryan and Rose Cutie PAT/PATpat Pacifier and Teether is a one size fits all product with a dual purpose. Made from 100% medical grade silicone, PATpat is safe, non-toxic, BPA free, PVC free, phthalate free, and latex free. The PATpat is also US CPSIA compliant and FDA approved. Sure to please on multiple levels, the PATpat's thoughtfully curated palette of modern colours will also match any baby's wardrobe beautifully! The PATpat is designed in the USA.
- recommended for babies without teeth
- soft, pliable, medical-grade silicone is soothing for babies and their gums and does not harbour bacteria or support the growth of mold
- pacifier features a round, soft, durable nipple
- perfect for babies from newborn and up (before teeth!)
- one-piece design is seamless form end to end
- large round shield mimics the comfort of a mother's breast
- large breathing holes provide increased ventilation, as well as a spot to attach a soother clip or toy tether
- the PATpat is unlike any other pacifier and/or teether on the market
- designed with a teething baby in mind, the handle ridges provide comfort to baby's gums
- simply pop the nipple in while it's being used as a teether
- the outer handle makes it easy for baby to grip
Before first use, remove product from package and wash thoroughly with soap & water. Let air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Silicone is bite resistant, not bite proof. Nipple should be sucked on, as a means to soothe baby, and not chewed. While using as a teether, pop nipple in before use. Discard at immediate sign of damage. It’s recommended to replace your PATpat every 4 weeks. Foods high in acid content may stain silicone. Dyes and other liquids may cause discolouration. Wash immediately after contact with foods such as tomato sauce, beets, berries, etc. Do not use without supervision. Do not tie around a child’s neck. Never use while sleeping.
*This product is a final sale. Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it available in store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*