Wild Littles creates modern handmade quilts & bedding for teeny tiny humans! Designed and handmade in beautiful Victoria, BC, each quilt is professionally designed, pieced and free-motion quilted from the designer's home sewing machine using modern patterns throughout. The very nature of being individually crafted by hand means that there will be slight variations and no two quilts are the same! Designer high quality 100 % cotton fabrics are used with Italian thread & cozy Warm Company brand batting - the best of the best!
The quilts make a wonderful, thoughtful gift for an expectant or new mom. The quilts are perfect to drape over the side of a crib and easily transition to toddler bedding. Plus they can be used as a play mat for the floor or tummy time, spread out for a picnic or for cuddling and snuggling. These baby quilts are designed to stand the test of time and are sure to be a favourite heirloom to last for many years to come. Even the washing instructions are simple! Just throw them in the washing machine and tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. With laundering, our quilts gain texture and extra coziness.
- handmade in Victoria BC, Canada
- 100% premium cotton fabrics
- Italian thread
- high quality Warm Company brand batting
- pre-washed in baby detergent and ready to use
- measures 38" x 43.5"
- patchwork design using 6 different fabric prints
- back of quilt is solid animal print, as used on the front of the quilt
- traditional double-fold coordinating binding means this quilt was made to last!
- machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water
- tumble dry on low for that crinkly quilt look or hang to dry
- machine washing and use over time will develop the natural character that builds in a quilt
- lightly iron if you prefer a more crisp look
- due to handmade nature, slight variations are normal and absolutely NOT a sign of poor quality - no two quilts are the same!
*Don't see what you're looking for online? We may have it in store! Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability. Quilt can also be made upon ordering within approximately 2-3 weeks.*