The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base & Silicone Cap Set is easy to use with no small parts, plus no batteries or electricity required! Perfect for travel or simply pumping anytime and anywhere, the Haakaa Breast Pump is soft, comfortable, easy to clean and, most-of all, effective!
- easy to use, no small parts, no assembly required
- simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction
- especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone
- perfect for travelling, cord free and does not need to be charged or plugged in
- fits perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag
- easy to clean and can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water
- dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- clean after each use and do not use bleach based detergent
- includes a 4 oz (100 ml) pump with a suction base and a Silicone Cap
- suction base ensures your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
instructions for use:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available for separate purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full, empty it into a storage bottle and re-position.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
*This product is a final sale.*