A Little Lovely Company Mini Light - Mushroom


This A Little Lovely Company Mini Mushroom Light is so cute! These eco-friendly lights are child safe and made from BPA- and phthalate free PVC, and give a soft glow when turned on. Because there is a LED-light in it, the material doesn’t get hot and it can be safely used by children. 

Our little light collection just welcomed this oh so lovely wee forest mushroom to the family. This whimsical fungi belongs in any hip, cute and monochrome kid’s room interior. Our whole little light family is battery powered with a clever timer function. Let your little one fall asleep comfortably in the soft glow and the light will turn off automatically after 15 minutes. You can choose to put the light on, off or on a timer. When you switch the timer on, the light turns off automatically after 15 minutes. This saves battery power and is better for the environment! We advise you to use this timer, because the included batteries last for about 20 hours.


  • size: 9.7 x 14 x 8.7 cm
  • material: BPA- and lead-free PVC
  • the light works with 3 LR44 batteries (included)
  • 3 lighting options: off, on or timer (15 minutes)
  • portable & easy to take along for travel
  • the timer function is indicated by a light on the bottom