Baltic Amber anklets/bracelets and necklaces are an excellent natural teething solution and can be worn for years after teething is over. All Healing Amber products are 100% natural baltic amber, and therefore sizes, colours and shapes may vary slightly and are approximate.
Used for centuries, Baltic amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis. Scientific research has shown that Succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothe inflamed areas. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic (pain reliever), which can help to relieve many painful conditions, including arthritis, teething pain, growing pains, migraines and more!
- a natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone; it is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear
- wearing Baltic amber necklaces, anklets and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies, toddlers, older children and adults
- when amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream
- amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine
- in Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber products sold in local pharmacies
- amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerate the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease
- amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural
- Baltic amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world
care and usage:
- please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard
- never sleep your child wearing their amber necklace
to clean ~ wipe with a damp cloth
amber may be worn in the pool, bath or shower and it may even help with absorption
as a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is a reduced risk of choking
- please always inspect your amber products regularly for signs of wear or damage to the beads
amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp
- amber is designed to be worn and NOT chewed - please do not allow your child to place amber in their mouth
*This product is a final sale. Don't see what you're looking for online? Please note that online and in-store stock levels will vary, so don't hesitate to give us a call for up to date in-store availability.*