Só Luxury Ionic Silver Oral Solution

$25.00 $45.99

| /

Earn 1 Point on this purchase. Learn more

Each teaspoon of the Só Luxury Ionic Silver Oral Solution you ingest will deliver millions of positively charged silver ions to your blood. This Ionic Silver Solution helps support a healthy immune function. This solution is easily absorbed, perfectly safe, and 99.999% pure silver. A high quality, clear, odourless, and tasteless ionic silver solution. 

Silver is a natural element and occurs as a trace mineral in the soil. It is one of the essential trace minerals required for optimal function and is connected to the natural defense system and healing of plants, animals, and humans. Ionic Silver Solution disables the enzyme that all one-celled bacteria, fungi and viruses use for their oxygen metabolism. It then co-mingles with the blood and enters the cells to seek out and destroy harmful organisms. Within only minutes after initial contact, the pathogen suffocates and dies and is then cleared out of the body by the immune lymphatic and elimination systems. So-Silver Ionic Silver Solution is non-toxic and safe for humans, animals, plants, and all multi-celled living matter. This Ionic Silver Solution contains 10PPM (parts per million) which is all you need to accomplish the astounding health benefits of silver. The idea of "bigger is better" does not apply when it comes to ionic silver solution. So Silver Mission Falls Premium Ionic Silver Solution with 10PPM is easily absorbed, safe for the entire family, clear, odourless, and tasteless. It is made with only 99.999% pure silver and highly purified water. This product is a licensed Natural Health Product, recognized by Health Canada as having therapeutic properties attributed to Silver. It has been laboratory tested in accordance with Health Canada's Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate strict licensing standards. 


  • helps support a healthy immune function
  • assists in the natural defense system and healing
  • clear, odourless, tasteless solution
  • 10PPM
  • easily absorbed
  • safe for the whole family
  • recognized by Health Canada as having therapeutic properties attributed to silver
  • laboratory tested
  • non toxic
  • vegan friendly
  • scent free
  • gluten free
  • dye free
  • licensed natural health product
  • made in Mission Falls, Canada
  • Mor 500 ml recyclable glass bottle
  • NPN, 80048689

directions: Adults take 1 teaspoon (5mL) of solution 2-3 times a day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before ingesting. For chronic infection of viruses or disease, take 1 teaspoon every 2 waking hours of the day until infection has gone. Then, continue with maintenance dosage. Do not dilute or mix with water or any fluids, but you may drink or eat before or after taking dosage. Take with a clean mouth. Store in a cool, dark environment away from heat exposure or direct light. Do not use if seal is broken. 

caution: After ingesting initial dosage, you may experience a brief detox effect such as a sluggish feeling, mild headaches, or mild diarrhea. If these symptoms appear, this can be a positive sign that the product is working! Due to dead pathogens accumulating and needing to be expelled. If you experience discomfort, reduce the dosage temporarily then gradually increase as symptoms subside. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care probationer prior to use if you have an advanced chronic liver disease. Overuse may decrease selenium levels. Do not use if you are allergic to silver. Individuals with known aluminum systemic toxicity may experience a pseudo-fever reaction if the product is taken contrary to directions due to an exothermic reaction between aluminum and suspended mineral elements.